Jul 12, 2013
bizworkTV’s Web Show Trailer Filming Fun In Downtown Historic Herndon
After filming portions of our first web show episode (debuting Fall 2013) today, Karina of Djijo Studios and I had some major fun with filming the show’s video trailer which will be used both on this site and on bizworkTV’s YouTube channel, launching soon.
Uhh, how about neither?? LOL … this production is *ALL* Djijo, okaaaayyy????
Gray clouds? Who cares!
The weather was gray and the clouds threatened to rain but we didn’t care LOL …
…we just walked out into downtown Herndon’s main thoroughfare with full video gear in tow and started filming.
Wedding photography, anyone?
Karina’s artistic vibe caused some curiosity and attention from the general public that afternoon.
A woman driving around town stopped us right before shooting (above) to ask Karina for her phone number; seems she was looking for a photographer for an upcoming wedding!
What a coincidence, too, because FYI in case you didn’t know, Karina does **AMAZING ** wedding photography …
…in case you are interested. You can view some samples of Karina’s wedding photography from her Facebook albums listed below:
- Vintage Inspired Fall Bridal Fashion Shoot
- Jennifer & Adam Engaged!
- A St Patrick’s Day Wedding in Washington DC!
- Getting Hitched!
- Wedding Union
Please contact Karina at email@example.com or 302.897.7368 for more information about her wedding photography, portraiture and more!
It’s a wrap!
All in all, Karina and I had such a blast this Friday afternoon. I am so excited to see the trailer footage she collected today and how she “stitches” it all together
Stay tuned …
Join the bizworkTV email list today!
Enter your email below and receive:
- Surprises, special offers and VIP-only content for business owners just like you!
- Tips & advice from seasoned business owners, start up founders and entrepreneurs to help you grow, better market and full maximize many aspects of your business.
- Find out about all kinds of cool stuff FIRST (including new bizworkTV episodes, webinars, private coaching sessions, online products and more!)